Due to the current situation and guidance and for the safety of all our patients and staff your experience of attending will be different to the usual visit to the dentist you have been used to.
Before you attend please monitor your symptoms and if you feel unwell please let us know as soon as possible as we may not be able to see you.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND
- Please arrive alone unless supporting a child or vulnerable person.
- Please complete your medical history form before your appointment or telephone the practice if you are unable to do so to give us time to complete it with you over the phone.
- Please follow government guidelines and do not attend if you feel unwell-we can rearrange over the telephone.
- Please inform us of any household COVID-19 contacts and we can advise where applicable.
AT THE PRACTICE
- When you arrive, the door will be closed. Please ring the doorbell and a member of our team will greet you.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands with hand gel and will be guided through the practice.
- As we are a clinical environment and for the safety of vulnerable patients and staff all adult patients are expected to wear a facemask/face covering. Please bring this with you. Masks can be provided if necessary.
- When you enter the surgery we will ask you to place your belongings in a lidded box, which will be kept in the surgery.
- After your appointment, please make your way to reception. Payments and any further appointments can be made if needed.
- We will again ask you to sanitise your hands before we say goodbye via the side of the building.